- About Us
It is this shared Belief that drives us to provide Enhanced Quality yet affordable products to people and boost the good health and liveliness in their lives. Working under the mentorship of Mr. Pankaj Radadiya (CEO), we acquired a reputed stature in the industry.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Pankaj Radadiya|
|Registered Address||F-112, Bhurakhiya ArcadeNavjivan Hotel, Sarthana Jakatnaka, Surat- 395006, Gujarat, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
|Top Export Countries|
Trade & Market
|Import Export Code (IEC)||AAFFE*****|
|Banker||HDFC BANK LTD.|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||Bank TransferOnlineRTGSWire Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By AirBy Sea|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Enzymes Pharmaceuticals is committed to collaborate with Healthcare Professionals to develop therapeutic management plans, to recognize upcoming needs of people, to think beyond, to act for better tomorrow and to go beyond the Belief.
We believe that our Caution & Watchfulness will turn some Very Important Ethical Values & Fundamentals like.
- High Quality Standards
- Affordable Healthcare
- Knowledge & Innovation
- Transparency & Integrity
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Evidential Value added Products & Customer Satisfaction
Our Success Pillars as we are determined to constantly follow our Guiding Principles and Excel for the Better Future.
- Enzymes Pharmaceuticals was established with the aim of building bridge beyond the border to provide best services for human being by manufacturing, marketing and supplying Human medicines with best quality. With the help of qualified and experienced staff, Enzymes Pharmaceuticals is growing with a growth rate of 50% every Year.
- Long term successful business relationship.
With our expertise in this domain and our vendor’s firm support, we have secured a respectable position for ourselves in this domain.
Different factors for which we have attained appreciation from clients spread all across the nation are:
- High-quality product range
- Reasonable prices
- Excellent transport & logistic facility
- Ethical business policies
- Large distribution network
- Client-centric approach
- Transparent dealings
- Research & Development
- Quality Control
- Product Supply
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Sierra Leone
Memberships & Affiliations
- High quality pharma manufacturing
- Country specific regulatory assistance
- Safe & Swift logistic
- Large range of products
- Pharmaceutical Export